shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vivi’s early birthday celebration

It was a girls’ day out! And I’m loving it Winking smile

My brother le, said wanna have breakfast. So I woke up veryyyyyyyyyyyy early, but waited for him for around 45 mins, then only we headed to the dim sum restaurant near our house. We had breakfast with Woon Yin and met Midori there Winking smileMy brother just couldn’t really recognize people. HAHA

Then I went home to get ready to go to sunway. BUT, when I was ready, daddy said the car couldn’t start! Mum drove the Kia back to Melaka with aunt and aunt parked her car in my house. SO LUCKY LOL. She left the key here. So gor gor drove her car, fetched me to sunway.

Met Yi Leng and Jia Ying at Popular, they were buying their books. Then met up with vivi and we went to starbucks to rest and relax. We did a lot of catch up there, mostly bout their college and my work. ALL of them had started college. WELL, nothing wrong with March Winking smileI’ve think open hehe.

After that we went to Fullhouse to have lunch! AND WE MET SONIA THERE! Quite a shock Smile with tongue outthat place was quite nice, food not bad. We took a few photos there but they are with JY haha. And we was talking about JGS and korean movie stars. YL was totally lost hahah! We purposely went to Etude House to see them! Smile with tongue outI bought a nail polish there. For new year hah!

After that we walked around, and when we looked at the people skating in the skating rink, they started saying they wanna skate! LOL that was what I’ve been craving for for who knows how many kazillion years. NEXT TIME MUST SKATE OKAY!

We sat down and had some drink and saw the skating ones fell. LOL mean yeh? And we laughed at them xD Went to popular again to buy pens and file and parted our ways home.

I had a great day with them, my high school friends that I will NEVER EVER forget. Remember the annual outing kay! Love u all lots lots Red heartand so looking forward for another outing!

SDC12518

SDC12503

And I seriously love this windows live writer it’s so easy to upload photo! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment