shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Uncle from America

So busy I didn’t even have time to update my blog yesterday! Heh..

So I woke up very early on a Saturday morning, had breakfast, then started to iron clothes. Mine, my brother’s and my mum’s. Lol feeling myself more and more like a housewife. Then I peeled a big red sweet apple… Okay skip all the details. So when lunch was ready, I had it with my mum, then changed into high school uniform (yeah never thought that I wound wear it again), waited for my brother, then 3 of us went back to melaka.

We reached melaka at around 2, then searched for that particular place, then we went up. Oops did I tell you why I was going to melaka? Little brother and I went there to get our 奖励金 SmileSo there was only a little bit of speeches so it was okay, then we had some tit bits, then we went up to get money! Haha I got 305 in total, and I gave mummy 100, for her petrol, time, time spent on my education blahblahblah. It’s insufficient I know!

SDC12694

Before going out

SDC12709

In the car

SDC12724SDC12714

My little brother haha

SDC12729

SDC12752

Me and the toilet Smile with tongue out

Then we rushed home, change, and then went to Puchong to have dinner with my uncle and aunty who just came back from USA Smile*photos not with me lol*

Sunday!

Woke up early AGAIN (I’m tired), had breakfast with family and grandma, then waited for aunt, then went to get my new specs in Amcorp Mall. My aunt worked there last time. After that, we went to KLCC to have lunch, then me and brother went to MidValley to shop :)

Oh and my American uncle seriously VERY adorably cute! He’s quite a smoker, and whenever we reached a place, he’ll definitely smoke first. But that is not my point! Haha. Mu aunt said, whenever she argued with her, my uncle would tell her he love her in chinese. He will say:” Siew Chin, wo ai ni.” Awwww. And whenever he try something new, his comment surely will be “very good” LOL. And normally when he smoke, he’ll go outside of the house. So when we went home after a Thai dinner, he smoked outside and was talking to us who were inside. My dog came near, coming into the house, so my mum asked the dog to go outside. And guess what my uncle said? “That’s what they told me as well. Hey dog, you want a cigarette? Me and you.” LOL my brother and I were literally laughing until rolling on the floor!

Gonna spend this new year holiday with him, so looking forward! Haha

SDC12783

SDC12784SDC12786

No comments:

Post a Comment