shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hair Cut

I’ve cut my hair on Sunday, and it’s so ugly I can only accept the fact by today. So I’m posting up some photos and please be kind people!

SDC12638SDC12611

Okay the first one is a bit act cute, BUT you get the picture. I KNOW! I hate bangs lar alright. And this is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT I repeat NOT what I wanted! T_______________T how am I going to take tonnes of photos during cny later? Omg omg Crying face

So as I said haha, CNY is coming!!! Aren’t u excited aren’t u?! Food, angpau, FUN… Ah heaven Winking smile and most inportant is NO WORK! Open-mouthed smileCant wait to see my American uncle LOL. Hopefully I get US money for my angpau xD

Bf came to my house on Sunday too, to help me decorate my house Smile with tongue outAnd after finished working, he volunteered himself to be a white mouse. So I conteng on his finger nails HAHA

SDC12577

Kesian him hahaha xD so lovely right willing to let me do this to him? Red heart! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment