shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Get well soon! :)

I know dear is going to be okay, because you got me and a whole bunch of nice friends!

get well soon

See? All of us love you =))))))

I was quite worried but I know he’ll stay strong for me. He will <3

SDC12668

Look at this. Geng right? One student in my house break it. Lol plastic plate leh! Haha kids nowadays *shake head*

SDC12659

This, is the four-year-old girl I’ve been talking about. She like don’t like to talk photos LOL. And that is my mum =)

SDC12669

And this, is a standard one boy who LOVES to molest me! Hahaha yeah xD he always touches me when he pass by me.

Aunt is coming back from US tomorrow!!! Ah excited XDDDDD but but that means I cant go celebrate Alicia’s birthday with friends in Sunday. Awwwwwwww ;( so sorry especially to Chun Kit, as I’ve been bugging you bout this =’(

And again, I pray and hope and wish that my dearest boy can get well soon Red heart

No comments:

Post a Comment