shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Being alone in the CAE is... normal. I mean, what do you expect when you have friends who like to skip class for whatever reason it is :P But being myself, it just feels great. I mean, I don't just do what others do, I decide for myself and it is really cool how I got to control my own life and not just follow what others do (being a bit sentimental here, lol).

Went to take my injection today! It was the last required injection by the university so, I'M DONE! :D I have never been afraid of injection, it's just inserting a needle into your arms or somewhere else on your body and then let the vaccine in. What is so scary about it? I admit, it is a little bit painful, but just that little bit!! So for people out there who fear injection, relax~~~~ :P :P

Oh, and so when I was waiting for the nurse or somebody to take the vaccine, I flip through my Public Speaking textbook. I haven't been studying it since midterm!! Better get started bit by bit. I seem hardworking and serious, I assume, since the manager(?) there walked towards me and ask me what was I reading. She was a friendly middle-aged lady, the kind of person who you can feel that she is devoting her life to something meaningful, and she would really like to see anyone from the younger generation succeed. So I talked to her for a while, answered a few questions that I have answered a thousand times i.e. Where are you furthering your studies, what is your major, when are you going, so on and so forth. And she is so encouraging! Keep praising me for knowing what I want to do LOL. But yeah, after I talked to her, I am really motivated to live my life the way I want it to and live it to the fullest!! Hahaha..

One more hour before class starts, what should we do? :) Waiting for bf to come back from Perth, he's coming back today!! So that means I can meet him tomorrow, after soooooo long. But I can't say anything, since I am living to the US soon and I'll only be back after at least a year :( can't imagine how much I'll miss everyone here!! Even my mum's naughty tuition students. I sure miss them calling "jie jie jie jie" and annoying me, lol.

And I really lost my corn-shaped pen drive *sob sob* now i only have one pity old and 4GB one, haiyor. Sine I have no new photos to post, just wanna let you look at these, the photos I included in my slides for my public speaking persuasive speech.

 The earth is ill :( Like one of my classmate said, the earth gave us everything but we did not give her anything or do anything for her in return!! So people, let's do something? :)

And livestock really contributes A LOT to the dying of the earth. They produce methane, which has so much higher warming power than CO2!! And imagine the trucks transporting the chicken and the pork and the lamb from the farm to somewhere else. These trucks produce CO, CO2 and some other gasses that you all know. Harmful ones.

So we should really so something to save the earth!! My solution is: Go vegetarian people! :D Vegetarian meal is actually very yummy, and very healthy! Take it once in a while!
See? So cute!! <3

Haha yup those are my main points for my persuasive speech :P Suddenly keep blogging lol. I'm just too free!!

Kay, it was a long post, better stop here! See ya soon! ;D

xoxo,
ShiYi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment