shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, July 13, 2012

TGIF! :D

Hello people I'm  here again! Haha yeah so me, when I blog I keep blogging, when I don't blog i don't blog for a long time :P So.. I FINALLY MET UP WITH THE BF TODAY! :DDDD There's totally nothing for YOU to be excited about, I know, but this is my blog, heh!

So our usual routine: I went to college, he picked me up after class and off we went to Sunway Pyramid! Made a last minute decision to watch movie.. And chose to watch BRAVE!



In case you have not watched it, it's a story surrounding a princess and her family. And of course, the lesson to learn is to be Brave (very obviously), and that we all can change our own fate. Not bad, I'll rate a 7.5/10. It's not bad, but not amazing enough, so the marks :P

Then it's the usual question: Where to eat?! He chose Sushi, but there was such a long queue outside Zanmai (and I met some college mates there) so we decided to go for what I have chosen: T.G.I. Friday's! He ordered pasta and recommended me to ordered burger and we would share them. And the burger was so delicious!! YUM YUM~~~ :D the pasta was so so, maybe because I ate the burger first :P Strongly recommend you all to try that if you had not!! It's called Tennessee Burger :) Dear, can we go back and eat again? Haha!

And after shopping for a while, I gave up cause I can't find the shades OR the shirt with American flag I saw in Forever 21 the other day :( Ended up buying a necklace only. Then we went home! And I saw that my parcel had arrived!! :D Yeap, I bought clothes online the other day and they are here! Tried it on... The first piece was nice, the quality is not bad and the belt is not too loose for me. The second piece was a bit loose, but I think  it'll be better when I add a belt. *No pictures yer* I bought it from LuvClothez, the price is really reasonable and you don't have to worry about the quantity :)


And this is what bf got for me from Australia!






Quite a lot <3 the yellow thing with kangaroo on the bottom right hand corner is a recycle bag!! He bought it for me so that every time when I shop, I don't have to get new plastic bags. Such a good boy right? :D

I think that my layout is a bit kid-like, but just bear with it until I get a nicer one, okay? :)


Til then!


xoxo,
ShiYi


No comments:

Post a Comment