shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dilemma

Miss Kalai kept on reminding us that the topic we choose for persuasive speech must be a dilemma for the audience. But when we write the speech on the dilemma, at least we can Google or research for the win-win solution for it. Now I have a dilemma that I can't google to get answer. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!

Okay, first of all, it is actually no big deal. Friends invited me to join them for a Sabah trip and I would really, REALLY love to go. But just so you know, mum has spent, and is going to spend SO MUCH money on me. And this trip is like what? Plus minus RM1200. T____________T I really feel like going, I have always been envious of my friends who are free to go where they want to, have tonnes of fun with friends and bring home lasting memories. I want that, I want fun, I want experience, I want memories. But I don't want to gain all that in expense of mum hard-earned money.



SO,

TO GO??




OR NOT TO GO?




But I kind of promised my friends to go
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
And I'm really feeling bad for using mum's money.
















Okay, mum said used my own salary. BUT, the salary I earned last sem break was like RM800 only!! Still need more cash from mum.



















H.E.L.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment