shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Date :)

Dated bf again today. Yup I dated him!! Haha I asked him out, but he suggested the venue la :) We went to Publika in Sri Hartamas. It is a very special place, different from all the other shopping malls. There is no crowd, and not full of branded shops, not very big either. But it has this relaxing and comforting feel in it, and it has a lot of dining places that I have never seen before! 

So we shopped first, and I bought a necklace from this very nice and special shop! 

 
It sells everything ranging from clothing to accessories to note books and badges. And the merchandises are really, really special! It's as if every single item is specially made for a special person :) And after walking for a while, my stomach started to grumble and we went to Journal by Plan B to have lunch! First time ever I SEE this restaurant, not to mention dining in it. If you are looking for it, it has a lot of old typing machines displaying outside the restaurant. And it plays P. Ramlee movies in it. Same movie playing simultaneously in 3 tv's arranged side by side. LOL for me that's weird. Bf ordered pasta, me burger (again, same as the previous post titled TGIF! :D ) After eating a small portion of the food, I was quite full. No jokes! Bad stomach day, if there's something like that. Bf asked me if I was given a chance, would I go back and dine there again? I said no, I will prefer TGIF lol. But bf prefer this restaurant, different taste ba...

Like I said the shopping mall is small, and we didn't have much to shop for, so we went back home after a while. Played with this very cute 5-year-old girl!!

 
Silly yet cute and funny girl! Haha I kept telling her, you can't forget me ah. And if she really does not forget me, I will give her chocolate and jelly as rewards! Haha how cute ^.^

Okay, mum just warned me that "I had fun the whole day". MEANING: I had not been studying FOR THE WHOLE DAY.





GG.com






Okay, tomorrow's gonna be a nerd day!







xoxo,
ShiYi

No comments:

Post a Comment