shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, July 23, 2012

Kids

I've met, dealt with and taught a lot of kids for my age. I mean I'm only 19! Can't compare with the teachers of course, but I've been tutoring younger kids in my mum's tuition center for almost 7 years? Yeah, but nah, I actually like teaching them, with the conditions that they are willing to learn and won't try to piss me off!

So there's this Standard 3 kids who parent want to celebrate his birthday in mum's tuition center today. I actually like the parents to do this (celebrating theirs kids birthday at mum"s place) because I love to eat cake! Repeat: I LOVE EATING CAKEEEEE :D So I took care of the preparation and all while waiting for them to finish their tuition work.

The oh-so-famous Angry Bird!

The cake :D :D haha!

Singing the Happy Birthday song
Present from mum :)
Haha ya, mum gave him a book! With Angry Bird sticker on it okay :P

Some kids are really so cute that I can't help but to play and have fun with them. Some are so 伶牙俐齿 you want to tease them and make them speechless. But some are so annoying that you feel like strangling and slapping and snatching off their heads! Kids nowadays *shake head*

And my lil bro is the combination of all! He can be cute and adorable, and the next minute the devil that make u wanna scream at him and make him see the logic. But here's one funny video of him:



Teehee :P enjoy!



xoxo,
ShiYi

No comments:

Post a Comment