shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Oh hey! I forgot to post -.-




LOL.



SO! Exams are over :DDD But hor, I am even busier than before exams. Since kakak went back to Indonesia for Puasa + Hari Raya, I have officially become the "housemistress" in my house. Woke up every day to do house chores: Wash, hang, keep and fold the clothes, help mum cook lunch and dinner, tidy the yard...... Really, before-exam time was SO MUCH relaxing then now!

Mum's great plan for me:
6.00a.m: Wake up, wash clothes, hang them dry and wash the cups etc.
7.00a.m: Follow her to "pasar", buy breakfast for everyone
9.00a.m: Help her out in the tuition center
5.00p.m: Go back home to cook dinner

WALAO. So overestimating me! I mean, it looks easy, but her plan actually includes little things like sweeping and mopping the floor, washing dishes, tidying house... All these can add up to make you really really tired!



Now, to the updates on my life

Exams were not too tough, just hoping for the best. I watched Batman!! :D











Okay I seriously wanted to blog. But my blogging mood is suddenly ruined. Wanna know why?










I don't want to tell you :P








Okay la, cause my best friends cant come to my farewell party :(



How sad right?





Sigh.





p.s. sorry for the mood swing. Will come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment