shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Parental love ♥

Greetings! :D

So it's Saturday... Like a usual one, I taught a standard 3 boy Malay, and earned some cash for myself, and then I went online, clicking on anything... Nothing interesting happened until evening. I told mum I wanted a pair of shades, and finally, me and mum went t get one today! 

Morgan de Toi :) 
The color is not really clear here, but yeah :) thanks mummy, ILY <3

Speaking of my parents.. They have always been so supportive. ALWAYS. Although they are really strict, and they are more traditional chinese parents, if you know what I mean, they let me do what I want and intervene in the right moments. When I was small, I had a chance to learn ballet, but because I kept on walking on my toes (my heels are not touching the ground), they dislike it and there ends my ballet life. Lol they could have just told me :P but they are showing me that I can't always get what I want if in the process I might be learning something wrong. However, if it's nothing wrong and it's my choice, they give full support. They always want the best for me. Like studying in Inti, then Drake, this whole thing I decide on my own. They just paid the money, fetched me to school once in a while, and became worried when I planted my head in the books and neglecting health. And now they have to pay a HUGEEEEEEEEEE sum for my studies in the US, I admit I'm not proactive enough in finding scholarship, but they never rush me and never scolded me for wanting them to pay so much money. I am such a bad girl, but I really feel their love and I'm really feeling guilty for it. Mum had spent a lot of money this year, since we visited China and the ceiling and the roof of my house had been kind of rebuilt, but she is willing to buy me this expensive shades. She is also planning to organize a buffet dinner as my farewell + my brother's birthday celebration. Awwww mum...

So I keep on telling myself, I must be successful in the future, and pay back what my parents have given me, although I can never clear my debt in this lifetime. In any lifetime. I will never forget what I get from you, mum and dad, and I will always, always love you both. Please just wait for a few years, until I have the ability to let you feel this little but invaluable pleasures in life. 



Thank you.




xoxo,
ShiYi

2 comments:

  1. HELLO :-))) It's annoying orange here. Where did your chat box go?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I removed it cause you know there are like kazillion unknown strangers posting things like "blog-walking" or "just drop by to say hi" there!

    ReplyDelete