shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Prefect's Gathering

Sorry for the late update! 

Yup, we finally had a Prefect's Gathering for our batch 2 years after "retiring'!! FINALLY :) A HUGEEEEE thank you to those who organize it and make it a success, I'm sure most of us enjoyed the night. So it was held in Italiannies @ Sunway Pyramid at 7.00p.m. on Friday, July 20th 2012. Me, as usual, was fetched by the super kind Vivian, who asked me when can I fetch her back. Haha I really wanted to do so! I will try to fetch u back as soon as possible, okay? :) 

So me being me and Vivian being her, we decided to go early to avoid the jam and of course, not be late for an important event. We planned to go out at 4.45p.m, but you know what?? She called me at around 4.10p.m. that day and asked me if I'm ready. LOL! Takkan I say not ready right? Although I was yet to set my hair and all.... Prepare everything in a rush but she wasn't here yet! Phew~~ Haha waited for a while and when she came, off we go!! 

We were lucky there was no jam, so we reached there in around 15 minutes. And we were lucky enough to get a nice parking spot! :D BUT UNFORTUNATELY...



When we started walking to the main entrance to meet up with YiLeng and Jia Ying, my wedges gave in halfway!! The bottom part detached itself :( And I definitely can't walk around with it! We went to the nearest shoes-shop, simply picked a pair of wedges and asked the promoter to get my size. She took so long to look for the size I requested. SO LONG that I was frustrated and told her to stop looking. Then, we went in the Payless Shoes Sop (the name is something like that la :P) and there were actually quite a few pairs of nice wedges and heels there. But the prices are so expensive! All RM80++ T_______T Fine lor, then the super-kind Vivian suggested that I change into her pair of wedges first before we continue looking for new shoes. So we went back to her car, I changed into her wedges and continue shopping. We decided to go to the Padini Concept Store and no matter what, must get a pair of shoes there!

So I started shopping, not long after Yi Leng aand Jia Ying arrived! Both were beautiful :) Yi Leng was wearing a black dress! Talking of body shape and sexiness :P And Jia Ying was in a blue blouse with matching color dress, so mature-looking :) Oh and not forgetting Vivian, always looking so tidy and comfortable! Okay, back to shoes-shopping. I tried on a few pairs of heels/wedges, and was quite interested in a few (although the prices are still...) but NONE of them had my size. WHY?!?!?!?!? :'( Then one male promoter saw my frustrated and upset face, and came to me to help. He said that I didn't really need a pair of heels. And you might be asking too, why must I buy heels/wedges? Well first of all, I'm used to wearing them when I hang out with friends and second, I would like to have a new pairs of heels/wedges to replace my spoiled one!

Haiyorrr. Anyway, the promoter said that I should choose a pair of pumps to match my outfit. And to add on, he said:"But your friend over there in black dress should get a pair of black heels." (Referring to Yi Leng) lol. Okay, skip all the hassles and troubles... IN THE END, I get myself a pair of pink pumps cause it was cheap!

We walked around, chatting, laughing and me starting to feel hungry. So we went to Auntie Anne's to buy pretzel! And at around 7p.m., we walked to Italiannies and saw quite a few of them are already there. We joined in, talked and wanting to catch-up with one another's life. The food came quite late, and we talked more than we ate haha. And then it was photo-shoot session! 

Group photo! Sorry for the lighting :( 
The girls! <3
The boys! :) 
A portion of the girls
My besties!!! <3 <3 <3
Do Re Mi Fa
Shu Min! :) 
The tall guy! 
12 years and still counting! :)
These are all I have for now and all photos can be found on fb and credits to Jia Yee, Chong Sheng, Vivian and Wan Jin :) It was an awesome night! ^___^





And then for today, I went to Mid Valley with aunt and bro! Keep going out, no need study d T_____T Anyway, aunt bought this necklace for me, as a present because I'm going to the US soon.

:D
Close-up :)
Heart-shaped crystal with a small little butterfly. I love it! Thanks gu ma <3

It was a happy day. After we bought this necklace, we went to eat Snowflake. And then we shopped for a while, bought Gong Cha to drink. See see?? How can I no be happy! Hahahaha :D 

Aiya I lazy d it's such a long post. All in all, these 2 days were great, but I need to focus on my studies already!! Like seriously.




Tata!



xoxo,
ShiYi

No comments:

Post a Comment