shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Family Day

It's Sunday! And it's family day :) Started off the weekend recycling with my parents near my house. OKAY I admit I woke up late, but late is better than never go right! So I helped mum and dad with the old newspaper, unwanted clothes, recyclable plastics and many more. Got all sweaty and tired.

And then, I went back home to my dear computer :P but after that I did study a while! Until aunt came and I bought Yakult from her and we started chatting... Until almost 4 o'clock, dad was back from his rukun tetangga meeting and everyone started to get ready for the family outing!


Out fit for the day :) The black dress is from LuvClothez and it is a bit loose. What I needed to do was to add a belt!

Yeap, dad bought tickets for Ice Age 4!! :D


Our family (dad, mum, 2 bro and I), together with grandma and aunt, when to IOI mall Puchong to watch this :) As usual, there was a hell lot of kids in the hall, but lucky they screamed and laughed at the appropriate moments, haha. It was well, fun and teach you lesson and stuff. And the creature who is ALWAYS after the nut has a little bit more air time than last 3 episodes. Haha he was always the one causing trouble you know! Ummm I'll rate 7/10? It would have been better if they add more laughing materials and drama in it!

After that, before we went for dinner, aunt bought donuts and BABY DONUTS from J. CO Donuts. Look at these baby donuts, sooooooo cute!


So many of them, hehe. Breakfast tomorrow! After reached home from dinner, I helped little bro painted his artwork. I am a terrible painter you know, feel sorry for him. Haha

Today was a fun day, and I really enjoy spending valuable time with the family :)



xoxo,
ShiYi

No comments:

Post a Comment